Iran has made considerable advances in science and technology through education and training, in almost all aspects of genetics during the past two decades. For this we are proud to announce the upcoming genetics congress to be held in Tehran, Iran in 2016.
The Second International and 14th National Genetics Congress will be held from 21th to 23th May, 2016 in Tehran, Iran. The congress is hosted by the Iranian Genetics Society.
- Creating an atmosphere of cooperation and scientific thinking among researchers and scholars active in the field of genetics.
- We are trying to create a platform for offering the latest scientific research results, in various fields of genetics in Iran and abroad.
- Cultural-art festival has been organized as well.
- Human Genetics and Medicine
- Plant Genetics
- Forensic Genetics and Human Identification
- Genetics of Microorganisms
- Animal Genetics
- New Technologies and Technological Advances in Genetics
- Genetic resources
- Stem Cells
- Ethics, Laws, Regulations and Policies
Congress organizers are requesting all scholars, professors, researchers, experts, students and practitioners who are active in the field of genetics & allied sciences to send abstracts and participate in this prestigious congress. In the last (13th) congress we had more than 1500 participants.
Registration & Submission of Articles:
- Papers can be sent in two ways, either as abstracts or full paper.
- Registration Submission to Congress and Papers and abstracts can only be submitted online.
- Submission can only be done after registration.
- Papers submitted has to come from original research and should have not been presented elsewhere.
- Review papers can only be accepted from experienced researchers with proven experience in the field.
May 21-23, 2016
October 7th, 2015
February 4th, 2016
February 24th, 2016
Registration fee for regular participants is €200 and for student is €120. If the participant is an Iranian who is residing or studying abroad, it is best for them to pay the fees in Iranian Rials. For this it is best to register in Farsi section and ask a family member in Iran to pay the fees on their behalf.
Notes: Since our account is in Spain and it is under the name of Spanish company, the word ”Iran” or “Iran Doostan” should NOT be mentioned in the banking procedure under any circumstances. Please use the payment information exactly as “IGC 2016”; Abbreviation of Iranian Genetic Congress 2016.
- Send no more than one article per person. There is an extra 30% fee for each additional abstract up to 5.
- Registration fee includes congress program, CD of abstracts and programs, lunch and refreshments between sessions (registered person only).
- Each registered person can only send one article as first author. For more there is extra charge involved.
- The cost of additional papers (2nd-5th paper) depends on the type of registration and when one is registered. Please see registration table.
- Certificate (for authors) will only be given to the first author if registered. Coauthors names will appear in the certificate.
- Late registration fee will start from the Feb 5th 2016 even if abstract submission date is being extended beyond the above date. Therefore it is recommended to be registered before the deadline to avoid paying late registration fees.
- Member fee applies to those who are active registered member. You can apply to become a member before the deadline (send us an e. mail:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you have paid and decide not to participate in the congress or your papers have been rejected, we will reimburse you the fees (20% will be charged).
- To obtain CME points received for medical professions, extra fees will apply. The cost will vary according to course participants (for more information, please refer to http://www.ircme.ir).
- If you do not have access to scanned digital images taken from a student card, you can use a cell phone camera to take pictures and attach it.